Aufgabengebiete des Teams der TeleConsult Austria GmbH
The major activities of TeleConsult Austria GmbH cover the field of positioning and navigation. We are
particularly active in the areas of development and combination of navigation, telecommunication, and
information technologies, and services for applications in the context of transport and mobility. To
strengthen our small but ambitious team, we are searching for the position of a
in a very flexible working environment. The tasks are highly multidisciplinary and are characterized by
continuous new challenges but with the option to incorporate your own ideas. This certainly requires a
self-sustained, but cooperative and team-oriented method of working.
Topics of work include general management support and technical consultancy, system design and analysis,
mobile computing, software development, project preparation and management, business development as well
as marketing and development strategies for new products and services. In particular:
- Design and specification of positioning and navigation systems.
- Software development for position determination and data exchange.
- Market introduction of software products and software/hardware solutions.
- Project management and project monitoring of national and international R&D projects.
- Successfully completed technical education (university degree, or a higher technical education, etc.)
in Communications, Electronics, Aerospace, Geodesy, Computer Science or similar areas.
- Profound knowledge in software development, especially in C/C++ on Windows and/or Linux platforms
and/or web-application development.
- International project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel on project basis
Become a member of the navigation and mobility experts!
TeleConsult Austria GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Seybold
Schwarzbauerweg 3, A-8043 Graz